Hi there! What's your name?

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

Everybody loves to be acknowledged and appreciated. If you enjoy this template please let me know! Some of the best ways to do so are as follows:

  • Write a blog post after installing this template. Tell your friends how awesome it is and where you got it.
  • Heart this item on Etsy.
  • Heart my Etsy shop.
  • Follow me on Tumblr.
  • Follow me on Twitter (I will follow back!).
  • Follow me here on Blogger with Google Friend Connect (I will follow back!).
  • Leave comments on my blog.
  • Join the Glamour Bomb Facebook fan page.
  • Follow Glamour Bomb with the Facebook application "NetworkedBlogs".

Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to make things, I adore vintage styles and my real name means "Queen of the Fairies". Most of the items listed on my blog's shop reflect one of these three ingredients. I create, fixate, and ultimately fabricate items listed here except for vintage items as indicated. More in my "All About Me" post.

About OurBlogTemplates



A blog for all bloggers who want to use new templates to replace the all-too-common templates provided by Blogger. There are tons of other templates out there, so, what makes this one different? I designed them with the priority of giving you huge freedom of modifying the templates completely - just from the Fonts and Colors panel.

Followers

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Customization by Glamour Bomb.

Back to TOP